Wednesday 12 December 2012

Midweek mini blog!


A little midweek mini blog for you!

I hope you're all having a smashing week so far. It's pretty chilly here in southern Italy, so to warm my cockles (I think that's the first time I've ever used that expression..) I've been replacing my beloved gelato with something equally as yummy but a little hotter! Behold, the Italian hot chocolate:

Yes, it is a little like a chocolate soup, but that's definitely not a bad thing.

My next article for A Prettier Place blog has also been published, so make sure you check it out here.


That's all for now folks. Watch out for my next post, as it may well contain pictures of my very pretty new coat! Remember how I'm a fan of yellow....? ;)

2 comments:

  1. Love hot chocolate will join you with a cup of that. Have a great Christmas and New Year. Diane

    ReplyDelete