Monday 20 August 2012

A mini Monday blog!

Mini blog post today!


Just a couple of things to mention. Firstly, I have been featured on this fantastic expat website:

You can read my interview (and then check out the rest of the website) HERE!

Secondly, you may have noticed the little extra bar at the top of my blog with silly things like 'about me' and 'find me online' on them. Well, they are new. So click on them! :D I have been experimenting with blogger features (oo-er) and creating 'stand alone pages'. (Seriously, I don't have a clue what I'm talking about). Anyway, have a look! Anything else you think I should (attempt to) add? Let me know!

And finally, I've been busy putting together a couple of yummy food-related posts. So watch out for those.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment