Saturday 27 October 2012

All you need is...antipasto!

What finishes off a long, tiring week perfectly (apart from a spa weekend/massive lie in/bottle of wine)?

Yes, that's right, a fabulous Friday feast.

Myself and my man found a cosy, local restaurant and indulged in a host of tasty antipasto dishes.

I think it's best if I let the photos do the talking....

Fresh tomatoes and mozzarella
Who knew veggies could taste this good?
Prosciutto and salami
Bruschetta and Focaccia

Provola cheese from the forno
Pampanella: yummy, spicy pork
Are you hungry now? ;)

5 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! Mediterranean food is the best eh?
    Bex
    www.leavingcairo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the visit, I follow you now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    oh mamma mia che bontà che vedono i miei occhi!!! :-)) I'm a new follower :-) If you want, pass from my blog :-)

    Bacio! Andrea :-)
    http://ilmiopiccolomondo-88.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao Andrea!!
      I'm now following you too!
      Bacio :D

      Delete