Friday 26 October 2012

Expats Blog Interview (plus- TGIF!!!)

I don't know about any of you, but this week I'm SO glad to see Friday!

Recently, I've been working on some exciting collaborations with other blogs and websites (more about those soon!) but today I thought I'd share a recent interview with you.

The lovely folk at Expats Blog contacted me to do an interview about my experience in southern Italy. And, here it is:


Feel free to browse the site/tweet/like/share/laugh at the pictures. :D

I hope you all have a smashing weekend! I'm off to (another) christening on Sunday. Dress and food pictures to follow! 


2 comments:

  1. Interesting interview, well done. I wish I was a little younger and then the language problem may come easier for me! Have a good weekend Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diane :) Glad you liked it. You have a great weekend too! :D

      Delete