Friday 5 October 2012

Food Friday: CAKE!!!

So, I recently went to my boyfriend's niece's birthday party.

(No, I wasn't the clown...)

The kids were preoccupied with games and presents. The adults chatted.

And I waited (not so patiently) for cake.

I just knew that the cake would be amazing. And my WORD I wasn't disappointed in the slightest. Behold, the two cakes I could choose from (I had both):






The green iced one was almond flavoured with a load of yummy cream, and the other? Well, that one was so sweet (and AWESOME) that it pretty much gave me the sugar shakes. It was made with Italian pan di stella biscuits, nutella and cream. I had the smallest piece and couldn't even finish it. Major fail.

The recipe for this sugar loaded creation will be blogged in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment