Tuesday 22 May 2012

Creative me..?

After receiving a handmade postcard that my Australian friend sent me a little while ago, I became inspired to have a go at making my own postcards (this 'inspiration' was also coupled with the fact that I had run out of nice writing paper, and couldn't be bothered to go out and search for some more...). As an avid fan of reading magazines (and subsequently not throwing them away when I'm done) I had, and have, more than enough material to keep me going for a while yet. I am a fan of all things arty in general, and decided to try and create something a bit modern, a bit abstract if you will. Hence the mixture of polo players, bananas and jumping dogs. I'd love to say that it all means something. It doesn't. But it IS my own special way of expressing some creativity... What do you think?




And I've also had a go at making my own envelopes too...





No comments:

Post a Comment