Thursday 21 June 2012

(beach) bag lady

As you know, I am definitely a fan of bags, and the less expensive the better! Have a look at this gorgeous pink and turquoise creation that I received for my birthday:



Now I'm not usually a fan of really bright styles like this one, but I love how much it stands out, and the chain detail is really interesting. Being big and waterproof is also a plus!

I have also spent a fair amount of time at the beach recently, and while at my boyfriend's parents' house, I came across this very cute little beach bag. There was no label inside and as hard as I tried, I couldn't find it online but don't you just love it?!



And on the subject of beach bags, here are a couple of designs from Italian brand Carpisa http://www.carpisa.it/en. Not expensive, and definitely bright and colourful! I love the transparent ones- no longer would I lose things in the bottom of my bag!



No comments:

Post a Comment