Friday 8 June 2012

time to get your bikini on!!

So, seeing as I am planning on spending the majority of my summer melting in the hot, southern Italian climate, I thought it necessary to invest in another bikini. Having just one is simply not acceptable, especially seeing as I intend to wear it EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. I bought a nice one from Golden Point (http://www.goldenpointonline.com/) last year, and thought I'd have a look at what they have this year. Unfortunately nothing stood out. So I looked to Calzedonia (which usually sells socks....but apparently stretches to beachwear come the summer months!) and they have some beautiful ones.

Who said a swimming costume wasn't fashionable? This one is just stunning.

Love the purple and the golden ties on this one.
However, I wanted to see if I could find something even cheaper, as I'm always on the lookout for a bargain. So I had a look in OVS (http://en.oviesse.com/woman/beachwear) and there was a lot of gorgeous swimwear, like this:

Love the flower prints

 In the end though, I decided on these lovelies:

Yes, before you ask, I AM quite keen on stripes...

And for only €28 for both, I had no complaints! (I intend to only wear the white one once tanned though...my pasty English skin can't pull it off otherwise....)

No comments:

Post a Comment