Saturday 9 June 2012

A bid for freedom, or just gymnastics?!

So my little ninja turtles (or, as my fellow blogger Sarah informed me, they are probably terrapins..but I do enjoy calling them ninja turtles so that may stick for the time being!!) seem to have settled in well. They are enjoying the nice amount of sunshine that has been coming in through the window recently, and are still having great fun playing hide and seek with the seashells. However, they have also decided to spend a LOT of time trying to build what can only be described as a turtle tower. Behold, the amazing, balancing, Tim and Jennifer!!!


I'm loving the posied, pointed foot...

Turtle jenga.

Now, what I want to know is this: Is this a normal activity? Are they using their turtle tower to try and escape?  Is it a competition to see who can get the most sun? Or are they just balancing buddies?!

No comments:

Post a Comment