Wednesday 5 September 2012

Mini blog: Italian mums are super.



I know I know, I've interrupted the Sicily Chronicles (I'm starting to like that title a bit too much), but this I just had to share.

Today I've been feeling a bit headachy and under the weather. I was meant to go to my boyfriend's parents' house for lunch, but I didn't quite feel up to it. So instead, I put on some comfy jogging bottoms and decided I would mooch about at home instead, hoping that with an afternoon nap my horrible headache would pass.

But instead, the boyfriend decided it would be better to bring some of his mum's home cooking to me. He called round with some amazing food, courtesy of his wonderful mum.


These are melanzane ripiene- stuffed aubergines. And my word, were they good. The potatoes were also amazing- cooked with salt, oil and garlic. I was also sent some fresh mozzerella and a tasty banana. Can't forget the fruit!

Now if that doesn't make me feel better, I don't know what will.

2 comments:

  1. The picture itself looks so delicious!!! Yum yum yum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It WAS delicious Julie! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete