Wednesday 31 October 2012

Happy Halloween from Italy!

Hello everyone. I hope you all have some suitably spooky plans for this evening?

We have been doing special Halloween lessons with the youngsters in these last couple of days. Do you think my look was suitably scary?!


The teeth were actually so uncomfortable I could only leave them in for 5 minutes at a time. Should have gone for a witches hat.

 If you haven't kept up with my tweets (@BritInItaly!) then here's another reminder to check out my horror story on the Displaced Nation website.

check out my story here!
 And finally, my long weekend starts tomorrow! We have decided to take a trip to Pisa and Florence, so expect a write up and pictures upon my return. The weather up there is really  bad at the moment, so hopefully it won't ruin our plans too much. As we'll have to get up fairly early in the morning, I don't have a Halloween rave planned for tonight, but I do fancy getting all cosy and scaring the beejesus out of myself with this classic Italian horror film:

Go on...watch the trailer here....


3 comments:

  1. congrats on your story & can't wait to see this pictures from your trip!
    happy halloween!!
    xx Corinne
    cateyesandthighhighs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your All Saints long Weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Halloween!!

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    Enter My Naked Palette Giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete