Tuesday 30 October 2012

News and nibbles

I have some exciting news to share with you.

As of yesterday, I became the new contributor to this super stylish blog:




You can find my article on living in southern Italy here, and make sure you stay and look around for a while! There really are lots of pretty things to feast your eyes on.

In other news, it was a friend's wedding yesterday which unfortunately I wasn't able to go to, due to work commitments. So the boyfriend bought me back these tasty treats:

sugared almonds


what can only be described as fried, gooey, creamy, amazing bites of heaven (or: I don't remember their name!!)
 Every guest received a box before they left, and after munching his way through a million courses, my man thought it best that he brought the goodies back to me. Score!



No comments:

Post a Comment