Monday 29 April 2013

Summer days...?!

So, I'm sat here at my computer, with my balcony doors wide open, wearing jeans and a VEST. Yes folks, you read that correctly. Here in the south, the weather is GORGEOUS. So gorgeous in fact, that yesterday we decided to head to the beach. I was still a little unsure about subjecting my feet to the still icy sea, but, after a long winter, I was finally able to feel the sand between my toes. And it was amazing.

So here's hoping that, after several recent 'weather optimistic' blog posts, the spring actually HAS arrived, and will very quickly turn into summer. Days at the beach, 'mandatory' afternoon naps due to the intense heat and of course, the perfect excuse to indulge in a LOT of gelato. Wherever you are and whatever you're doing, I think I speak for everyone when I say:

BRING ON THE SUMMER! 






Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous! Where in the south are you living?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm living rather near the Gargano, in the Foggia province. This beach is at a seaside resort called Marina di Lesina :)

      Delete