Thursday 31 October 2013

Have a (hot?) Halloween!

Buongiorno a tutti!

This Brit is now back from being a curator for the Twitter account @I_am_Italy. What an amazing experience it was to be in touch with and reach out to so many people about what it feels like to live in Italy, and what Italy means to me. I tweeted a lot about the wonderful region where I live, Puglia, and of course, Italian food was a big topic of conversation. No surprises there! :D

But now your blogger has returned. What's new in Italy? I hear you ask. Well, dear readers, it seems as though the Autumn is yet to take my little southern town in its grasp. During the late morning and afternoon, you would be forgiven for thinking that we were still in August, as temperatures have been reaching 30 degrees C. However, everyone here is just waiting for the day where it all changes....from summer to winter in one fell swoop. We will go from wearing a t-shirt to a heavy jacket in the space of 24 hours. So I'm enjoying these last drops of sunshine while I can...

In other news, it is of course Halloween, so I will leave you all with the trailer for the classic 1977 Italian horror film Suspiria by Dario Argento (in both Italian and English).....have a good one!!



No comments:

Post a Comment