Wednesday 12 February 2014

Blog News

Hello everyone! Did you all have a smashing weekend? I gorged on homemade pizza, and even had a go at making some myself (blog post to follow shortly).


For today though, I just have a bit of news to share with you all. My little blog has made it on to a fantastic list of 15 top lifestyle blogs in Italy. Big fat YAY! To be included on a list with all these other fantastic blogs is an absolute honour. So THANK YOU to those at Ville In Italia for including me! Check out the list here:

http://www.villeinitalia.com/en/blog/living-in-italy-top-15-italian-lifestyle-blogs/

While I'm at it, I'll also mention a little interview that I did for The Local; a great English language website which is packed full of Italian news, goings-on and information. Again, I feel honoured to have been included, and would like to thank the lovely people at The Local. Interview can be found right here:

http://www.thelocal.it/20140131/if-youre-willing-to-be-part-of-the-community-italians-will-welcome-you

Have a great day folks!

2 comments:

  1. Wow well done and congratulations! I'd love to work my blog up to this level one day :) really looking forward to hearing about the homemade pizza, it's not something I've got around to yet!
    Lucy xxx
    <a href="http://www.la-lingua.blogspot.com> La Lingua : Food, Life & Travel in Italy </a>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lucy! Pizza article in progress as we speak (terrible internet connection is well and truly slowing down my photo uploads!), and I have a nice article about Lecce to publish soon too. Keep reading! x Amy

      Delete