Sunday 22 July 2012

This week, I have been mostly....


1. Cooking. Mostly with aubergines, actually...





2. Entertaining. Cooking Italian food for Italians?! Tricky. But not if you've got a great Italian man to help you (watch out for his ridiculously good Parmigiana recipe in the future!). I'm proud to say that the antipasto and dolce were all my doing though...



3. Drinking nice wine. This is a lovely Rose from Salento..



4. Reading- in Italian! A lovely birthday present which I've just got round to reading now. I've read some of Sophie Kinsella's books before, and this one is really good so far!



5. Watching friends feed my terrapins pineapple. Apparently it's something that should be given 'very rarely...as a treat'. Well, let's just say that several chunks of the stuff were fed to them. 

The (not so secret) pineapple feeding taking place

6. Looking forward to my UK trip. I leave on Thursday morning. Yaaaay!

please please let it be like this...

 7. Writing an article on teaching in Italy for expat arrivals. Watch this space!!


Hope you've had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment