Saturday 11 August 2012

VOGUE! strike a pose...

Well, I am definitely on a high.

No, I haven't been taking illegal substances.

I have, however, been doing lots and lots of posing. And my word was it fun!!!

Myself and my *gorgeous* best friend met up in Bristol for a photo shoot (I love how I'm just dropping that in like I do it all the time. I don't.) at Clifton Photographic in Bristol. We got made over, drank lots of bucks fizz (possibly too much, sorry CP..!) and got to vogue it up with a wonderful, professional photographer. We then squealed (yes, literally) and clapped as we saw the finished result.

We can't buy them, we shouldn't buy them, we said to each other as more bucks was poured. 

Well, we bought them.

We will soon be the owners of a whole set of gorgeous photos. I intend to print them on t-shirts, mugs, keyrings...OK maybe that's an exaggeration. I do hope to put some lovely big prints up on the wall in my flat in Italy. Just to remind me of how fabulous we are. (And ever so slightly narcissistic....)

getting some waves
bucks

more bucks
posing practice
smiles (and more bucks...ahem)
make up
bezzies
Isn't it nice to really spoil yourself once in a while? And even better if you get to do it with your best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment